This translation into Hindi was automatically generated through Google Translate.
English Version | Other Languages
McLean Hospital, Harvard Stem Cell Institute, Harvard Medical School
This article is a part ofJoVE General. If you think this article would be useful for your research, please recommend JoVE to your institution's librarian.Recommend JoVE to Your Librarian
Current Access Through Your IP Address
Current Access Through Your Registered Email Address
Isacson, O. Ole Isacson: Development of New Therapies for Parkinson's Disease. J. Vis. Exp. (3), e189, doi:10.3791/189 (2007).
1. Chung CY, Seo H, Sonntag KC, Brooks A, Lin L, Iasacson O. Cell type specific gene expression of midbrain dopaminergic neurons reveals molecules involved in their vulnerability and protection. Hum. Mol. Genet. 2005; 14: 1709-1725
2. Mendez I, Sanchez-Pernaute R, Cooper O, Vinuela A, Ferrari D, Bjoerklund L, Dagher A, and Isacson O. Cell type analysis of fetal dopamine cell suspension transplants in the striatum and substantia nigra of patients with Parkinson's disease. Brain 2005 128(7):1498-1510
3. Cooper O and Isacson O. Intrastiatal Transforming Growth Factor Delivery to a Model of Parkinson's Disease Induces Proliferation and Migration of Endogenous Adult Neural Progenitor Cells without Differentiation into Dopaminergic Neurons. J. Neurosci., Oct 13, 2004, 24(41):8924-8931
4. Sanchez-Pernaute R, Ferree A, Cooper O, Yu M, Brownell AL and Isacson O. Selective COX-2 inhibition prevents progressive dopamine neuron degeneration in a rat mod of Parkinson's disease.
5. Isacson O. The production and use of cells as therapeutic agents in neurodegenerative diseases. Lancet Neurology 2003 Jul; 2(7):417-24.