- JoVE DOUBLES SCIENCE EDUCATION VIDEO CONTENT IN 2017
June 15, 2017
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY TEAM PUBLISHES METHOD IN JOVE VIDEO JOURNAL TO CREATE CUSTOMIZABLE BLOOD VESSELS USING 3D PRINTING
March 27, 2017
- JoVE Builds on Ten Years of Making Science Clearer, More Reproducible
January 30, 2017
- JoVE Expands Journal to Include Genetics, Biochemistry, and Cancer Research Videos
September 20, 2016
- JoVE is Expanding Science Education Collections to include Clinical Skills
June 15, 2016
- JoVE Named SIIA Content CODiE Award Finalist for Best Scholarly Publishing Information Solution
April 29, 2015
- Leading scientific video publisher introduces tool for systematic analysis of research output of individual scientists
March 16, 2015
- JoVE Quiz Extends Educational Value of Innovative Science Education (SE) video database
February 28, 2015
- JoVE Introduces Powerful Tool Linking Scientific Videos to 4.5 Million Research Articles
February 17, 2015
- New Mobile Offerings Extend Value of Leading Scientific Video Publication
February 2, 2015
Leading scientific video publisher introduces tool for systematic analysis of research output of individual scientists
New JoVE tool generates instant snapshot of key science research players, publications, rankings
March 16, 2015
617-945-9051, ext. 1012
March 16, 2015- Cambridge, MA - JoVE announced today the release of JoVE Lab Index, a ground-breaking new tool that enables users to identify the most influential scientists and rank them by their contributions within a specific research area. Users can then access profiles of individual scientists, including their institutions, publications and grants received.
“JoVE Lab Index is an invaluable tool that can save scientific researchers hours of time searching for the leading principal investigators, published research, institutions, grants and jobs related to a specific research topic,” stated Dr. Mary Wallingford, Giachelli Lab, Department of Bioengineering, University of Washington, Seattle, WA.
In response to a user’s search query, JoVE Lab Index searches millions of published research papers and hundreds of thousands of scientists and returns the 4 most relevant topics as word clouds, along with a visual map of related scientists ranked by their impact, the result of massive computational analysis of published scientific literature. Additional features include a robust listing of open job postings within the defined research area and speaking events at conferences.
Dr. Moshe Pritsker, CEO and co-founder of JoVE, explained: "This tool will be especially useful for researchers and students who often need to understand the research landscape within a specific field and ask such questions as: who is the most productive researcher in a specific field? It will be also helpful to funders, librarians and other information professionals in academia.”
Lab Index is immediately available free of charge. To access JoVE Lab Index, go to labindex.jove.com. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.