- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY TEAM PUBLISHES METHOD IN JOVE VIDEO JOURNAL TO CREATE CUSTOMIZABLE BLOOD VESSELS USING 3D PRINTING
March 27, 2017
- JoVE Builds on Ten Years of Making Science Clearer, More Reproducible
January 30, 2017
- JoVE Expands Journal to Include Genetics, Biochemistry, and Cancer Research Videos
September 20, 2016
- JoVE is Expanding Science Education Collections to include Clinical Skills
June 15, 2016
- JoVE Named SIIA Content CODiE Award Finalist for Best Scholarly Publishing Information Solution
April 29, 2015
- Leading scientific video publisher introduces tool for systematic analysis of research output of individual scientists
March 16, 2015
- JoVE Quiz Extends Educational Value of Innovative Science Education (SE) video database
February 28, 2015
- JoVE Introduces Powerful Tool Linking Scientific Videos to 4.5 Million Research Articles
February 17, 2015
- New Mobile Offerings Extend Value of Leading Scientific Video Publication
February 2, 2015
- Leading Research and Education Video Publisher Introduces Innovative Behavioral Science Product
January 30, 2015
JoVE is Expanding Science Education Collections to include Clinical Skills
Educational Videos for the Medical and Nursing Community
June 15, 2016
CAMBRIDGE, MA, June 15, 2016: The Journal of Visualized Experiments (JoVE), the world leader in visual scientific education and learning solutions, announced the launch of the first Clinical Skills video collections to their Science Education database today. The database provides simple, easy-to-understand video demonstrations of science methods and practices to support faculty and students in high schools and colleges, leading to more efficient, consistent student comprehension and success. The new Clinical Skills collections provide medical and nursing students a visual platform to more successfully learn how to perform everything from general physical examinations to specialized assessments.
“I’m very excited about this new Clinical Skills release, the videos will help students transition from classroom lectures to actual medical experiences,” said Moshe Pritsker, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of JoVE. “These videos will help medical and nursing school students better visualize the intricacies of performing medical examinations.”
The new Clinical Skills collections will showcase a variety of essential medical exams which are vital for medical and nursing students to understand. To help ensure that this understanding is achieved as consistently and deeply as possible, all of these essential Clinical Skills are taught through step-by-step video guides which can be indefinitely accessed by subscribers.
In previous JoVE Science Education collection releases, this unparalleled presentation of procedures has helped professors teach the foundations of scientific studies with more ease, efficiency, and depth than ever before possible. With the Clinical Skills collection debut, this same level of comprehension and skill-building is available to nursing students, medical students, and their faculty.
To coincide with this new collection release, JoVE is now offering free trials until July 31st. During this trial period, institutions will receive full access to the Clinical Skills collections. Visit the Clinical Skills page to learn more and get started.