or Start trial
to access full content. Learn more about your institution’s access to JoVE content here
- Construct a flow chamber as shown in the video. Make sure that the parafilm seal is tight and use washed coverslips.
- Incubate actin-binding agent in the chamber for 5-10'.
- Block non-specific binding sites on the glass coverslip with a blocking protein.
- Polymerize actin inside the chamber by flowing in G-actin in polymerizing buffer.
- Washout unpolymerized actin by flowing in excess buffer.
Subscription Required. Please recommend JoVE to your librarian.