Please contact our Library Relations department for pricing and subscription customization for your institution at firstname.lastname@example.org
A single license that encompasses all current and future JoVE video resources. JoVE publishes more than 1,200 videos annually across the 13 sections of the JoVE Video Journal and launches new subject series and collections to the JoVE Science Education Library several times a year. JoVE Unlimited subscribers gain access to all new content as it is released.
- Gives patrons access to both the fundamental building blocks of common laboratory techniques and the newest, cutting-edge experiments
- Best value package; simplified and streamlined pricing structure
- Immediate access to all new scientific techniques and methodologies
- Ensures coverage of cross-disciplinary research topics
Subscribers to the JoVE Video Journal see an immediate boost in lab productivity and save time, money and resources. It is the first scientific video journal dedicated to advancing science by increasing reproducibility and efficient knowledge transfer. Articles in our flagship product combine high-quality video demonstrations of experiments with a detailed text protocol. All content is peer-reviewed and indexed in Medline, PubMed, Web of Science, and other relevant databases.
- More than 10,000 video articles featuring cutting-edge scientific techniques across 13 scientific disciplines
- Increases productivity and efficiency in research and teaching
- Speeds up onboarding and facilitates training of new lab members
- Reinforces and standardizes gold-standard practices & methods
- New articles added every day
Subscribers to the JoVE Science Education Library see students learn key STEM concepts quicker. The videos are accessible from anywhere at any time, so students can rewatch and review key concepts outside of the lab, allowing educators to dedicate valuable lab time to science.
These simple, easy-to-understand video demonstrations are created in collaboration with top scientists and clinicians from around the world and cover a wide range of subjects in science, medicine, and engineering.
- New collections to be added several times a year
- An on-demand resource for students to learn and review fundamental techniques in science, medicine and engineering
- Flattens the learning curve and improves STEM knowledge retention, leading to better use of lab resource, equipment and time
- Allows faculty to spend less time teaching laboratory basics and more time on advanced concepts
Subscribing to a subject-specific option provides your institution with all of the content needed for the full teaching and research lifecycle in specific fields. Combining content from JoVE’s Research and Education libraries, your users will have access to all of the videos relevant within the selected area.
- JoVE Biological Sciences
- JoVE Biomedical Sciences & Clinical Medicine
- JoVE Brain & Behavior
- JoVE Chemistry & Environment
- JoVE Engineering & Physics