Whether you license JoVE Video Journal, JoVE Science Education Library, or both, our Library Relations Department will work with you to customize your subscription to fit your patrons’ needs.
To learn more about pricing for a JoVE subscription at your institution, request more info and our Library Relations staff will contact you directly.
- JoVE UNLIMITED
- JoVE VIDEO JOURNAL
- JoVE SCIENCE EDUCATION
- JoVE CUSTOMIZED
A single license that encompasses all current and future JoVE video resources. JoVE publishes more than 1,200 videos annually across the 13 sections of the JoVE Video Journal and launches new subject series and collections to the JoVE Science Education Library several times a year. JoVE Unlimited subscribers gain access to all new content as it is released.
- Gives patrons access to both the fundamental building blocks of common laboratory techniques and the newest, cutting-edge experiments
- Best value package; simplified and streamlined pricing structure
- Immediate access to all new scientific techniques and methodologies
- Ensures coverage of cross-disciplinary research topics
JoVE Video Journal
Subscribers to the JoVE Video Journal see an immediate boost in lab productivityv and save time, money and resources. It is the first scientific video journal dedicated to advancing science by increasing reproducibility and efficient knowledge transfer. Articles in our flagship product combine high-quality video demonstrations of experiments with a detailed text protocol. All content is peer-reviewed and indexed in Medline, PubMed, Web of Science, and other relevant databases.
- More than 7,000 video articles featuring cutting-edge scientific techniques across 13 scientific disciplines
- Increases productivity and efficiency in research and teaching
- Speeds up onboarding and facilitates training of new lab members
- Reinforces and standardizes gold-standard practices & methods
- New articles added every day
JoVE Science Education
Subscribers to the JoVE Science Education Library see students learn key STEM concepts quicker. The videos are accessible from anywhere at any time, so students can rewatch and review key concepts outside of the lab, allowing educators to dedicate valuable lab time to science.
These simple, easy-to-understand video demonstrations are created in collaboration with top scientists and clinicians from around the world and cover a wide range of subjects in science, medicine, and engineering.
- New collections to be added several times a year
- An on-demand resource for students to learn and review fundamental techniques in science, medicine and engineering
- Flattens the learning curve and improves STEM knowledge retention, leading to better use of lab resource, equipment and time
- Allows faculty to spend less time teaching laboratory basics and more time on advanced concepts
Perfect for smaller or more specialized programs and institutions, JoVE Customized provides video resources from both the JoVE Video Journal and the JoVE Science Education Library at your discretion.