Enter your email to receive a free trial:
Cite this Article
Kueh, H. Y. Monitoring Actin Disassembly with Time-lapse Microscopy. J. Vis. Exp. (1), e66, doi:10.3791/66 (2006).
- Construct a flow chamber as shown in the video. Make sure that the parafilm seal is tight and use washed coverslips.
- Incubate actin-binding agent in the chamber for 5-10'.
- Block non-specific binding sites on the glass coverslip with a blocking protein.
- Polymerize actin inside the chamber by flowing in G-actin in polymerizing buffer.
- Washout unpolymerized actin by flowing in excess buffer.
Post a Question / Comment / Request
You must be signed in to post a comment. Please sign in or create an account.