JoVE serves the research community as a scientific methods journal for efficient dissemination, reproduction and discussion of experimental approaches in biological, medical, chemical and physical research. Video is an effective publication format as it ensures more efficient transfer of information than traditional text articles. JoVE publishes novel methods, innovative applications of existing techniques and gold standard protocols in a scholarly video and text format. Detailed text and representative results accompany every video.
Peer review is a vital component of the JoVE publishing process.
About JoVE Submissions
There are two main categories of JoVE submissions. The overwhelming majority of submissions fall into the JoVE-produced category; for these submissions, JoVE produces the video portion. When we produce a video, first we have the authors submit a written manuscript. This manuscript is then sent out to reviewers; revised by the authors, incorporating reviewer and editor comments; and, if accepted, a script and storyboard are generated by JoVE based on the revised manuscript for filming. After filming and post-production, both the video and a final written protocol are published on our site. Since JoVE controls the content and production of these videos, they are not sent out for peer review.
Occasionally, authors have access to the tools necessary to produce their own videos. These author-produced videos are reviewed along with the author’s written manuscript. If revisions are necessary, authors may be asked to re-shoot and edit their video and text manuscript based on reviewer, editor, or video producer comments.
Criteria for Publication
We are interested in reviewers’ opinions on the clarity of presentation, scientific accuracy, usefulness, compliance with research standards, technical quality and efficiency, and general impact of each article submitted to JoVE. We want to publish articles that are detailed and thorough enough such that a researcher in the field could replicate the experiment. Our primary goal is to be a resource for researchers learning a new technique.
Some questions to consider when reviewing the manuscript:
- Are the title and abstract appropriate for this methods article?
- Are there any other potential applications for the method/protocol the authors could discuss?
- Are all the materials and equipment needed listed in the table? (Please note that any basic lab materials or equipment do not need to be listed, e.g. pipettes.)
- Do you think the steps listed in the procedure would lead to the described outcome?
- Are the steps listed in the procedure clearly explained?
- Are any important steps missing from the procedure?
- Are appropriate controls suggested?
- Are all the critical steps highlighted?
- Is there any additional information that would be useful to include?
- Are the anticipated results reasonable, and if so, are they useful to readers?
- Are any important references missing and are the included references useful?
Keep in mind:
- Manuscripts should be written in standard American English.
- Terminology and jargon should conform to community standards within the field of expertise.
- All animal research should comply with standard ethical guidelines. We send all articles containing animal research out for an independent veterinary review, but welcome additional comments.
- JoVE is a methods journal. Like other methods journals, we publish expanded descriptions of techniques that have previously appeared in results-based journals. We do not republish data or results without the express permission of the original publisher. If you are concerned about the novelty of a submission, please include this in your comments.
- Comments can be as general as suggesting, for example, that the discussion needs to be expanded, or as specific as pointing out a specific typographical error. Most reviewers provide a blend of general and specific comments.
Additional video criteria for video produced by author submissions only:
- Within the video, all voices should be audible and understandable.
- Like the text, the video alone should provide enough detail that the experiment can be replicated.
- All text appearing in the video should be easily read.
- All figures or images should be clear (e.g., not too small or pixelated) and properly labelled.
- Standard safety protocols and aseptic technique should be consistently adhered to throughout the video.
Reviewing for JoVE
Accepting an Invitation to Review
You will receive an email inviting you to review for JoVE. Click on the “Accept” link in the email if you agree to review the manuscript. This will direct you to our manuscript management system, Editorial Manager. You will see a confirmation message in Editorial Manager. To continue, click the “Pending Assignments” link. To view the full manuscript click “View Submission” under the “Action Links” heading (the manuscript should pop up as a downloadable PDF).
Reviewing the Submission
To submit your comments, click the “Submit Recommendation” link. Write your comments in the “Reviewer Blind Comments to Author” box. If you have confidential comments for the editor, write them in the “Reviewer Confidential Comments to Editor” box. If you would like to save your comments and complete them at a later time, click the “Save & Submit Later” button. If you are satisfied with your comments and would like to submit now, click the “Proceed” button. You will then have a chance to review your comments before you submit your final review.
For Submissions with Videos Produced by Author Only
Most submissions are JoVE-produced. JoVE produces the video for these submissions after peer review is complete. However, in some instances researchers have the resources to produce the video. If you are reviewing an author-produced submission, please comment on the clarity and accuracy of the video. (If you are reviewing an author-produced submission, we will provide a link to the video in the peer review invitation.) Make sure to include the specific time in the video associated with each comment.
Conflict of Interest
JoVE recognizes a possibility of financial, professional and other conflicts confronting authors, reviewers, and editors. Therefore, JoVE requires authors, reviewers, board members, referees, and editors to disclose any association that poses a potential conflict of interests in connection with their role in the publication process. Disclosing a potential conflict provides the reader with the information necessary to independently assess the work, but usually does not invalidate the author's submission or work done by reviewers.
Conflicts that must be declared include:
- A financial benefit exceeding $10,000 (annual)
- 5% ownership of a company
- Relationships with corporations whose products or services are related to the subject matter of the article
- Substantive ownership of stock
- Service on the directors' or advisory boards
- Receiving consulting fees
- Related patent applications
- Peer review by a direct coworker, collaborator or family member (peer review by a known colleague in the field is encouraged)
JoVE reserves the right to publish an erratum disclosing a conflict of interest related to a previously published paper. Authors, referees, or editors who have deliberately or recklessly failed to disclose conflicts of interest may be banned from publishing in JoVE for a period of time. This policy applies to all material published in JoVE.
During submission of their manuscripts, authors are required to disclose any conflict of interest. The corresponding author must ensure that all authors have been asked to disclose any and all conflicts of interest. When a conflict of interest is disclosed, either by an author or an editor, it is included in the published article.
We ask that peer reviewers declare any financial or personal conflict of interest before accepting to review for JoVE. This includes conflicts such as financial interests or personal relationships. For more details regarding conflicts of interest, please see our Editorial Policies.
Referees and editors should exclude themselves from handling a submission if a conflict of interest affects their ability to make an impartial scientific judgment.
The final decision on potential conflicts of interest rests with JoVE. If you have any concerns regarding a specific conflict of interest, please contact email@example.com.
We prefer that reviewers remain anonymous throughout the entire publication process. We will not release reviewer names to authors or other reviewers, even upon request by the reviewer in question. Reviewers should keep in mind that revealing one’s identity may compromise one’s ability to provide an objective review. JoVE will not allow any attempt by authors to determine the identity of reviewers and we encourage reviewers to neither confirm nor deny any speculations as to their identity.
We ask reviewers to treat the review process as strictly confidential, and not to discuss the manuscript with anyone not directly involved in the review. It is acceptable to consult with colleagues, but please identify them to JoVE. Consulting with experts from outside the reviewer’s own laboratory may be acceptable, but please check with JoVE Peer Review before doing so, to avoid involving anyone who may have been excluded by the authors.
Reviewer Selection and Timeliness
In order to assure the timely and effective review of submissions, JoVE selects expert reviewers who have made contributions to a relevant field of research. In evaluating the quality of reviews we consider criteria such as attention to detail, conciseness, professionalism, and scientific accuracy.
We ask that reviewers submit their comments at their earliest convenience so as not to delay the publication process. If necessary, requests for deadline extensions should be made promptly. Such requests are approved solely at JoVE’s discretion.
JoVE Peer Review Board Guidelines
Qualified Peer Review Board (PRB) candidates will:
- Display an expert knowledge in their field demonstrated by relevant publication history or research experience.
- Share JoVE’s mission to increase productivity and reproducibility of scientific research.
- A preference will be given to candidates who have previously published articles in JoVE or conducted outstanding peer review on JoVE articles.
Responsibilities and Commitment
PRB members will complete the following:
- Return their reviews within 2 weeks.
- Review 3 JoVE manuscripts per year
Review comments from PRB members will:
- Draw attention to scientific inaccuracies in the submission (first priority).
- Demonstrate a familiarity with JoVE’s scope by reviewing each manuscript based on criteria appropriate for a methods journal, i.e. scientific rigor and accuracy of the scientific method rather than novelty.
- Provide constructive, concise and detailed criticism outlining the ways in which an author can improve their manuscript. Please read the JoVE Peer Review Guidelines for detailed information.
Failure to meet the expectations as outlined may result in exclusion from the JoVE Peer Review Board.
If you are interested in being considered for addition to our Peer Review Board, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter describing why you believe you qualify and a copy of your CV.
JoVE Peer Review Board
- Klas AbelsonAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Copenhagen
- Arjun AdhikariPostdoctoral FellowStanford University
- Claudio AguilarResearch Associate University of Zurich
- Yoshihiro AkimotoAssociate ProfessorKyorin University School of Medicine
- Nadia AlahyanePostdoctoral FellowQueen's University
- Frank AlexisAssistant ProfessorClemson University
- Declan AliProfessorUniversity of Alberta
- Olavo AmaralProfessorFederal University of Rio de Janeiro
- Ganesh AnandAssistant ProfessorNational University of Singapore
- Hirofumi AokiAssociate ProfessorNagoya University
- Pilar AokiProfessor - CONICET Staff ResearcherNational University of Córdoba
- Pachiappan ArjunanSenior Research FellowGeorgia Regents University
- Carol ArmstrongAssistant ProfessorMount Royal University
- Katerina Artavanis-TsakonasResearch FellowImperial College
- Hassan AzariAssistant ProfessorShiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Yves Bérubé-LauzièreAssociate ProfessorUniversité de Sherbrooke
- Thomas BürglinAssociate ProfessorKarolinska Institutet
- Christian BadrResearch FellowMassachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Stavroula BalabaniReaderUniversity College London
- Bartosz BalanaResearch AssociateSalk Institute for Biological Studies
- Irina BaranAssociate ProfessorCarol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- Bronwyn BarklaAssociate ProfessorSouthern Cross University
- Catherine BaugéAssociate ProfessorUniversité de Caen Basse-Normandie
- Anthony BellAssistant Professor The University of Southern Mississippi
- Gary BirdStaff ScientistNIH/NIEHS
- Rikard BlunckAssociate ProfessorUniversité de Montréal
- Marjan BoermaAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Ananth BommakantiPostdoctoral FellowYale University
- Zack BoukydisVisiting ProfessorEotvos Lorand & Semmelweis Universities
- Ann Karen BrassingaAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Manitoba
- Michael BreadmoreAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Tasmania
- Amade BregyClinical Research CoordinatorUniversity of Miami
- Lauren BroomPostdoctoral FellowLund University
- Kevin BruhnAssistant ResearcherLos Angeles Biomedical Research Institute
- Kaylon Bruner-TranAssistant ProfessorVanderbilt University Medical Center
- Mikhail BubunenkoSenior Staff ScientistNCI/SAIC-Frederick, Inc.
- Roberto BuccioneHead of LaboratoryConsorzio Mario Negri Sud
- Alan BurnsSenior LecturerUniversity College London Institute of Child Health
- Tal Burstyn-CohenAssistant ProfessorHebrew University of Jerusalem
- David CaballeroSenior ResearcherNanobioengineering group - IBEC
- Kim CaldwellAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Alabama
- Massimiliano CardinaleResearch AssociateJustus-Liebig-University
- Maria G. CastilloAssistant Professor New Mexico State University
- Renjie ChaiPostdoctoral fellowStanford University
- Sreekanth ChalasaniAssistant ProfessorThe Salk Institute for Biological Studies
- Sung ChoiSenior FellowUniversity of Washington
- Angela CiuffiJunior FacultyUniversity Hospital Center and University of Lausanne
- Kenneth CohenAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Chicago
- Douglas ColeProfessorUniversity of Idaho
- Donald CourtPrincipal InvestigatorNational Cancer Institute
- Daniel CoxAssociate ProfessorGeorgia State University
- Erin CramAssistant ProfessorNortheastern University
- Xiaofeng CuiResearch FellowThe Scripps Research Institute
- Bo DaiPostdoctoral ScholarStanford University
- Robert DamoiseauxScientific DirectorUCLA
- Jean-Paul DehayeProfessorFree University of Brussels
- Monika DeshpandePost Doctoral FellowNIH
- Hakim DjaballahDirectorMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Agnès DrochonCNRS Research FellowUniversity of Technology of Compiègne
- Martin DuennwaldScientistBoston Biomedical Research Institute
- Axel DuerkopAssocciate ProfessorUniversity of Regensburg
- Janet DuerrAssociate ProfessorOhio University
- Molly Duman Scheel Assistant ProfessorIndiana University School of Medicine at Notre Dame
- Louise DunnSenior LecturerThe Heart Research Institute
- Marten EdwardsAssociate ProfessorMuhlenberg College
- Edward EmmottResearch AssociateUniversity of Cambridge
- Arthur EnglishProfessorEmory University
- Christian ErbelUniversity of Heidelberg
- Heather EtcheversResearcherINSERM
- Vadim FedorovAssistant ProfessorOhio State University
- Elisa FloriddiaPostdoctoral FellowDZNE
German Center of Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Robert FoehringProfessorUniversity of Tennessee
- Casper FoldagerPostdoctoral FellowBrigham & Women's Hospital
- Gerald FrankResearch Assistant ProfessorVanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Jean-Pol FrippiatProfessorUniversity of Nancy
- Freddy FrischknechtResearch Group LeaderUniversity of Heidelberg
- Marta FumagalliPostdoctoral Research AssociateUniversità degli Studi di Milano
- Elisabeth GénotSenior ScientistUniversity of Bordeaux, INSERM
- Christopher GabelAssistant ProfessorBoston University School of Medicine
- Deni GalileoAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Delaware
- Laura GammillAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Minnesota
- Qiang GanPostdoctoral FellowStanford University Medical Center
- Olivier GavetAssociate ProfessorInstitut Curie
- Troy GhashghaeiAssistant ProfessorNorth Carolina State University
- Saurabh GhoshRoySenior Postdoctoral Research FellowUniversity of California Irvine
- Kristen GibsonResearch FellowUniversity of Arkansas
- Nandu GoswamiHead of Research UnitMedical University of Graz
- Yasuyuki GotoAssistant Professor The University of Tokyo
- Ed GreenAssistant ProfessorBaskin School of Engineering at UCSC
- Ilya GrigorievMicroscopy Facility ManagerUniversiteit Utrecht
- Joshua GrossAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Cincinnati
- Mike GrotewielAssociate ProfessorVirginia Commonwealth University
- Linlin GuPostdoctoral ScholarUniversity of Alabama at Birmingham
- Tingyue GuProfessorOhio University
- Cemile GuldalPostdoctoral FellowMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Hua GuoPostdoctoral AssociateAlbany Medical College
- Vijay GuptaSenior Research AssociateThe Scripps Research Institute
- Antima GuptaUNESCO-L'Oreal International FellowBirkbeck, University of London
- Anand GururajanPostdoctoral ResearcherUniversity College Cork
- Andrew HallUniversity of Aberdeen
- David HallProfessorAlbert Einstein College of Medicine
- Cara HalldinSenior Assistant ScientistCommissioned Corp of the United States Public Health Service
- Ayou HaoPostdoctoral FellowThe University of Texas at Austin
- Jamie L. HardenSenior ScientistDermira, Inc
- Craig HartAssociate ProfessorLouisiana State University
- Rebecca HartleyAssociate ProfessorUniversity of New Mexico School of Medicine
- R. David HawkinsAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Washington
- Jennifer HellierInstructorUniversity of Colorado-Anschutz Medical School
- Bradley HershAssistant ProfessorAllegheny College
- Yasushi HiraokaProfessorOsaka University
- Masahiro HitomiProject StaffThe Lerner Research Institute, The Cleveland Clinic
- Jamila HorabinAssociate ProfessorFlorida State Univ.
- John HouleProfessorDrexel University College of Medicine
- Will HowatHeadCambridge Research Institute
- Xueyou HuPostdoctoral AssociateBaylor College of Medicine
- Norman HuResearch Associate ProfessorUniversity of Utah
- Neil HukriedeAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Pittsburgh
- Michael HullAssistant Professor of ChemistryNorthwest Missouri State
- Heather HuntAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Missouri
- Sandra HunterAssociate ProfessorMarquette University
- Michael HutchensAssistant ProfessorOregon Health and Sciences University
- Maria-del-Mar IndaScientistVall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology
- Shigeyuki ItamuraLab ChiefNational Institute of Infectious Diseases
- Ravirajsinh JadejaPostdoctoral FellowAugusta University
- Joanna JamesUniversity of Auckland
- Yan JiangInstructorMount Sinai Medical Center
- Nuria JiménezPostdoctoral Scientist
- Stephen JohnstonBrunel University
- Thomas JonesAssisitant ProfessorNortheast Ohio Medical University
- John Kalinich Program Advisor Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute
- Sushil KanelResearch ScientistAir Force Institute of Technology, Wright Patterson AFB
- Sandeep Kumar KarAssistant ProfessorPostgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research/Seth Sukhlal Karnani Memorial Hospital
- Tim KarlSenior Research FellowNeuroscience Research Australia
- Shrirang KarveSr. Tech. Dev. EngineerShire
- James KasuboskiMicroscopy SpecialistThe Salk Institute of Biological Studies
- Douglas KeeneAssistant InvestigatorShriners Hospital for Children
- James Keith, JrDistinguished Research FellowPfizer Inc
- Deborah KellyAssistant ProfessorVirginia Tech
- Sandeep KhuranaAssistant Professor of MedicineUniversity of Maryland School of Medicine
- Rainer KikoResearch FellowGEOMAR | Helmholtz-Zentrum für Ozeanforschung Kiel
- Taeg KimAssistant Research ProfessorUniversity of Virginia
- Terri KinzyProfessorUMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Hannah KleinProfessorNew York University School of Medicine
- Thomas KlimkaitProfessorUniversity of Basel
- April KloxinAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Delaware
- Jeffrey KoehlerResearch ScientistUS Army Medical Institute of Infectious Diseases
- James KorkolaResearch Assistant ProfessorOregon Health and Science University
- Zhifeng KouAssistant ProfessorWayne State University
- Paul KrafftLoma Linda University, School of Medicine
- Thomas KristieSenior Investigator/Chief, Molecular Genetics SectionNational Institutes of Health
- Jean-Claude LabbéAssociate ProfessorUniversité de Montréal
- Serene LeeResearch ScientistLudwig Maximilians University
- Samuel LeeAssociate ProfessorUniversity of New Mexico
- Stephen LeeAssociate ProfessorThe Ohio State University
- Richard LeeInstructorJohns Hopkins University
- Trese Leinders-ZufallProfessorUniversity of Saarland
- Ofer LevyAssistant ProfessorChildren's Hospital Boston/Harvard Medical School
- Patrick LewisResearch FellowUCL Institute of Neurology
- Qing LiResearch AssociateUniversity of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Chao LiangResearch AssociateUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison
- Ching-Ling LienAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Southern California
- Yang-Wei LinAssistant ProfessorNational Changhua University of Education
- Long LinGraduate Research AssitantGeorgia Institute of Technology
- Michail LionakisAssistant Clinical InvestigatorNational Institutes of Health
- Tiancheng LiuAssistant Research ProfessorWashington State University
- Hao-Li LiuAssociate ProfessorChang-Gung University
- Wei LiuAssistant ProfessorArizona State University
- Katie Lloyd-JonesPost Doctoral FellowKing's College London
- David LoaneAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Maryland School of Medicine
- Patrick LomontePrincipal InvestigatorCNRS
- Laura LorentzenAssociate ProfessorKean University
- Louise LudlowPostdoctoral FellowThe University of Melbourne
- Weng-Onn LuiAssistant ProfessorKarolinska Institutet
- Jie LuoResearch ScientistInstitute for Systems Biology
- Ruth LyckPrincipal InvestigatorUniversity of Bern
- Huub MaasResearch Associate ProfessorVU University
- Amir ManbachiResearch FellowUniversity of Toronto
- Francesca MarianiAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Southern California
- Daniele MarinClinical FellowDuke University
- Laura MarinelliPostdoctoral FellowUniversity of California, Los Angeles
- Alberto MartinAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Toronto
- Jean-René MartinResearch DirectorCNRS (France)
- Joaquin Martinez MartinezPostdoctoral AssociateBigelow Laboratory for Ocean Sciences
- Luis Martinez-SobridoAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Rochester
- Mark MasinoAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Minnesota
- Andrea MastroProfessorPenn State University
- Gary MaweProfessorUniversity of Vermont
- Stephen McDowellPhD CandidateUniversity of Nevada, Reno
- Jered McGivernPostdoctoral FellowMedical College of Wisconsin
- Claire McKellarPostdoctoral AssociateHoward Hughes Medical Institute
- Karen MearowProfessor and Associate DeanMemorial University of Newfoundland
- Vatsal MehtaResearch AssociateUniversity of Wisconsin-Madison
- Anna MeniniFull ProfessorInternational School for Advanced Studies (SISSA)
- Ricardo Francisco Mercado CurielFaculty/Research AssociateWashington State University
- Rhiannon MeredithAssociate ProfessorVU University Amsterdam
- Kenneth MillerProfessor and ChairOklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
- Jennifer MillerAssistant ProfessorNorth Carolina State
- Yoshiyuki MinamideManagerShimadzu Techno-Research Inc.
- Thomas MisgeldProfessorTechnische Universität München
- Maria ModyAssistant ProfessorMassachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School
- Pranshu MohindraChief ResidentUniversity of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Maria Luz MontesinosAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Seville
- Adrian MooreUnit Leader, Assistant ProfessorRIKEN Brain Science Institute
- JN MoreiraAssistant Professor, Principal InvestigatorUniversity of Coimbra
- Ryuhei MotokawaResearcherJapan Atomic Energy Agency
- Andrew MurphyResearch FellowColumbia University
- Takeshi NabeAssociate ProfessorKyoto Pharmaceutical University
- Iftach NachmanAssistant ProfessorTel Aviv University
- John NagarahPostdoctoral ScholarCalifornia Institute of Technology
- Balaji NarasimhanProfessor and Associate DeanIowa State University
- Amarjit NauraAssistant ProfessorPanjab University, Chandigarh
- Ara NazarianAssistant ProfessorHarvard Medical School
- Heber NielsenProfessorTufts Medical Center
- Elke NoensPostdoctoral FellowEMBL-Hamburg
- Matthew NolanLecturerUniversity of Edinburgh
- Marcelo NollmannGroup LeaderCentre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Michael NonnemacherAssistant ProfessorDrexel University College of Medicine
- Michael NowakResearch FellowUniversity Hospital, University of Bonn
- Donald O'MalleyAssociate ProfessorNortheastern University
- Judith OgilvieAssociate ProfessorSaint Louis University
- Andrew OleinikovPrincipal ScientistSeattle Biomedical Research Institute
- Cheryl OlmanAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Minnesota
- Eric OlsonAssistant ProfessorSUNY Upstate Medical University
- Zi OuyangPostdoctoral Research FellowSwinburne University of Technology
- Aydogan OzcanAssociate ProfessorUCLA
- Ling PanResearch ScientistMassachusetts Institute of Technology
- Hyoungshin ParkScientistMassachusetts Institute of Technology
- Je-Kyun ParkProfessorKorea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST)
- Maddy ParsonsResearch Group LeaderKing's College London
- Lisa PaulPostdoctoral FellowMedical University of South Carolina
- Margaret PetroffAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Kansas Medical Center
- Bryan PetzoldStanford University
- Rudolph PienaarInstructor in RadiologyChildren's Hospital Boston
- Donatella PietrellaResearcherUniversity of Perugia
- Raphael PinaudAssociate ProfessorNorthwestern University
- Ewan PlantStaff FellowFood and Drug Administration
- Paul PolicastroBiologistRocky Mountain Laboratories, NIAID, NIH
- Zoë PopperLecturer (above the bar)National University of Ireland, Galway
- Marco PurbhooLecturerImperial College London
- Xuefeng QiuResearch Scientist (USA) and Associate Professor (China)
Department of BioengineeringUniversity of California Los Angeles
- Stacey QuickPostdoctoral FellowYale University School of Medicine
- Vinay RamabhadranPostdoctoral Research FellowTufts University School of Medicine
- Girija RamanAssistant ProfessorMedical University of Graz
- Stefan RaunserIndependent Group LeaderMax Planck Institute of Molecular Physiology
- Angel RayaICREA Research ProfessorInstitute for Bioengineering of Catalonia (IBEC)
- L. Evan ReddickDistinguished Postdoctoral FellowUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Tamar ResnickPostdoctoral FellowUniversity of Minnesota
- Brent ReynoldsAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Florida
- Joseph ReynoldsSenior ScientistMerrimack Pharmaceuticals
- Eric RhodesResearch MicrobiologistU.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Sarah RiceAssistant ProfessorNorthwestern University
- Donita RobinsonAssistant ProfessorUniversity of North Carolina
- Jennifer N. RodriguezGraduate Research AssociateTexas A&M University
- Martin Rodriguez-Porcel Associate ProfessorMayo Clinic
- Aldo RomaniResearcherUniversity of Perugia
- Bess RosenResearch AssistantMassachusetts Institute of Technology
- Asaf RotemResearch FellowHarvard Medical School
- Pegah RouhiKarolinska Institutet
- Stanislav RubakhinSenior Research ScientistUniversity of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- David RudelAssistant ProfessorEast Carolina University
- Leileata RussoDirector of ResearchExosome Diagnostics., Inc.
- Suchit SahaiPost doctoral Research FellowUT Health
- William SalminenDirector of HepatotoxicityUS FDA National Center for Toxicological Research
- Justin SanchezAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Miami
- Arun SatelliResearch FellowMD Anderson Cancer Center
- Carine SavarinResearch AssociateCleveland Clinic
- Stefan SchedingAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Lund
- Ingeborg Schmidt-KreyAssistant ProfessorGeorgia Institute of Technology
- Andreas SchnepfProfessorUniversity Duisburg-Essen
- Martin K. SchwarzGroup LeaderMax-Planck-Institute of Medical Research
- Seila SelimovicResearch FellowHarvard Medical School
- Michael SellixAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Rochester School of Medicine
- Noman SiddiqiDirectorHarvard School of Public Health
- Asli SilahtarogluAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Copenhagen
- Georgios SkiniotisAssistant ProfessorUniversity of Michigan
- Alastair SmithLecturerUniversity of Nottingham
- Richard SmithResearch FellowUniversity of Maryland
- Srinivas Somanchi Research InvestigatorUT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Mi-Ryoung SongAssistant ProfessorGwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Ajay SrivastavaAssistant ProfessorWestern Kentucky University
- Sarmiza Elena StancaResearch FellowInstitute of Photonic Technology
- Jürgen StechPrincipal InvestigatorFriedrich Loeffler Institute
- Roland SteckSenior Research FellowQueensland University of Technology
- Samantha SteelmanPostdoctoral FellowTexas A&M University
- Robert StormResearch AssociateFreie Universität Berlin
- Gunter SturmAssistant ProfessorMedical University of Graz
- Gokulakkrishna SubhasResident in General SurgeryProvidence Hospital and Medical Centers
- Rachita SumbriaResearch AssociateUCLA
- Chao SunProject ScientistUniversity of California, Davis
- Hak-Joon SungAssistant ProfessorVanderbilt University
- Jia-Ying SungTaipei Medical University Wan Fang Hospital
- Francis SzeleUniversity LecturerUniversity of Oxford
- Robert TanguayProfessorOregon State University
- Bakhos TannousAssociate ProfessorHarvard Medical School
- Sidhartha TavriResident PhysicianUniversity of California San Diego
- Michael TaylorAssistant MemberSt. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- Jean-Marc TaymansSenior Research FellowJean-Pierre Aubert Research Center
- Aparna TelangAssistant ProfessorUniversity of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee
- Devin TerhunePostdoctoral Research FellowUniversity of Oxford
- Rick ThornePostdoctoral Research FellowUniversity of Newcastle, Australia
- Christopher ThrasivoulouImaging Facilities ManagerUniversity College London
- Chengju TianSenior Research AssociateUniversity of Nebraska Medical Center
- Kimimasa TobitaResearch Assistant Professor/Director of Animal Imaging CoreUniversity of Pittsburgh
- Roberto ToroChargé de RechercheInstitut Pasteur
- Silvia UlianaAssociate ProfessorUniversidade de Sao Paulo
- Marie-Eve ValPostdoctoral Research FellowInstitut Pasteur
- Menno van ZelmAssistant ProfessorErasmus MC
- Jacqueline VanderluitAssistant ProfessorMemorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Alfredo Varela-EchavarriaAssociate ProfessorUniversidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico
- Rajat VarmaTenure Track InvestigatorNational Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
- Randall WalikonisAssociate ProfessorUniversity of Connecticut
- Megan WallaceResearch FellowMonash University
- Ludivine WalterAssistant Professor Claude Bernard Lyon 1 University
- Qingwen WanAssistant Research ScientistGeorgia Regents University
- Jing WangAssociate ProfessorUCSD
- Baomei WangStaff ScientistWashington University School of Medicine
- Xiaohong WangResearch FellowMD Anderson Cancer Center
- Zhen WangPostdoctoral Research FellowUniversity of California, Berkeley
Energy Biosciences Institute
- Gabrielle WeidemannSenior LecturerUniversity of Western Sydney
- Roberto WeigertPrincipal InvestigatorNational Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research, NIH
- Jill WeimerAssociate ScientistSanford Research, University of South Dakota
- Michael WelteProfessorUniversity of Rochester
- Yuquan WenRetina Foundation of the Southwest
- Ingo WeyandResearch ScientistForschungszentrum Jülich
- Carl WhiteAssistant ProfessorRosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science
- Diane WilliamsAssistant ProfessorDuquesne University
- Ifor WilliamsAssociate ProfessorEmory University
- Emma WilsonAssistant ProfessorUniversity of California Riverside
- Li Chin WongPostdoctoral FellowNYU School of Medicine
- Andrew WoolleyPost Doctoral ResearcherPurdue University
- Catherine WorsleyAssociate Researcher/Medical ScientistUniversity of the Witwatersrand and the National Health Laboratory Services
- Karin WuertzGroup HeadUniversity of Zurich
- Bei XiaoPostdoctoral AssociateMassachusetts Institute of Technology
- Hanpeng XuAssociate ProfessorXijing Hospital, the Fourth Military Medical University, PR. China
- Shan YanAssistant ProfessorUniversity of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Frank YatesAssistant ProfessorSup'Biotech School for Engineering
- Calvin YipAssistant ProfessorThe University of British Columbia
- Ping YipResearch FellowQueen Mary University of London
- Mitsuharu YoshiyamaProfessorBunkyo Gakuin University
- C. Ron YuAssociate InvestigatorStowers Institute for Medical Research
- Jiayi YuPostdoctoral FellowUT-MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Faruque ZamanResearch AssociateRutgers University
- Zhen ZhangPostdoctoral ResearcherGenentech, Inc.
- Chunbo ZhangResearch Assistant ProfessorIllinois Institute of Technology
- Xunli ZhangReaderUniversity of Southampton
- Wei ZhangResearch AssociateUniversity Alabama at Birmingham
- Nan ZhangResearch FellowThe Methodist Hospital Research Institute
- Yi ZhengPost-Doctoral Research AssociateTexas A&M Health Science Center
- Hui ZhengPostdoctoral FellowUniversity of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Jingsong ZhouAssociate ProfessorRush University
- Xiaohong ZhuResearch ScientistPurdue University
- Vincent ZijngeUniversity of Groningen