• Postdoctoral fellow: July 2017-Today, MIT. Nominated for the 2017 Fulbright post-doctoral scholar
• Ph.D., 2017, Mechanical Engineering, Technion. Advisor: Prof. Tal Carmon.
• M.Sc., 2005, Electrical Engineering, Technion.
• B.Sc. (summa cum laude), 2001, Electrical Engineering and Physics (combined program), Technion.
• 2008-2012, Electro-optical Engineer, SCD – Semiconductors devices, R&D division.
• 1998-2001, Medic, Golani.
FELLOWSHIPS AND AWARDS
• Prof. Arthur Shavit Best Ph.D. Thesis Award, 2018.
• KLA-Tencor Excellence in Research Award, 2015.
• Ministry of Science, Technology & Space, applied science and engineering scholarship for PhD students 2015. Awarded to the top 14 Israeli graduate students country-wide in all sciences and engineering
• First prize winner in the Oasis 2017 poster contest, presenting “Cavity Optocapillaries” poster.
• T. Carmon, L.L. Martin, S. Maayani, D. Bar-David, S.T. Attar, No. 62/092,148 "A method for self-stabilizing the diameter of microdroplets at room temperature and pressure", 2016.
• S. Maayani, Foy, C., Englund, D.R., Fink, Y., “Distributed Quantum Magnetometry using Fiber Embedded Microdiamonds”, 2018.